UpUnet-S - the Uppsala University computer network for students - aims to provide the Uppsala University students access to the university around the clock, all year round.
UpUnet allows you to:
- receive study details and check your results through Studentportalen (the Student Portal)
- access e-books, e-journals, databases and other e-resources provided by the University Library
- use the wireless network at the University
- use your personal email address at the University
- publich your own personal website
- work on assignments on your institution's computer systems and - last but not least -
- in Uppsala, many of the student's rooms are connected to the UpUnet, which gives you an opportunity to log in and use the broadband.
- Introduction to UpUnet-S
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Web-based notification and declaration UpUnet-S
- Paper-based notification and declaration UpUnet-S
|Web based self service||In the Student Portal you can redirect your email address, change your password, change your home address, etc.|
If you have forgotten your password, you will receive a new by requesting a new user profile letter.
|Web-based help information:||The Department of IT and Procurement is in the process of replacing their web sites, and currently provides help information on their old web page (http://www.its.uu.se/support/).|
|Student support e-mail:||email@example.com|
|Student support phone:|| + 46 18-471 22 22 |
16:30-21:00 on weekdays and
|Student support visiting address:||Uppsala University, Övre Slottsgatan 7 |
14: 0-17:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
|Student support mail address:||Uppsala University |
PO box 887
SE-751 06 UPPSALA